Friday, August 27, 2010

My Low-Carb Adventure on the Disney Dining Plan

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my first-ever blog! I am traveling on a week-long trip to Walt Disney World with my extended family as sort of a mini family reunion. I am also following a low-carb diet. My family insisted that we book the travel package that included Disney's Dining Plan. The Disney Dining Plan is a pre-paid eating plan that includes the following EACH DAY:
  • 1 Counter Service Meal
    (This meal includes an entree, side, dessert and drink)
  • 1 Full Service Meal
    (This meal includes an entree, dessert and drink)
  • 1 Snack
I am very nervous about this dining plan, but I'm going to carefully record my experiences here (with photos) so anyone else who is traveling to Walt Disney World and on a low-carb diet can see what is offered. Wish me luck sticking with it!  

Thanks for reading! I really hope my blog can help. 

1 comment:

  1. The no sugar added dessert looks really perfect for those who have low carb diet plan.

    ReplyDelete